Dual Currency Product = Potential opportunities
- Dual currency investment
- Potentially higher returns compared to a fixed deposit
- Wide selection of currencies – USD, EUR, GBP, AUD & XAU
What is a Dual Currency Product?
- Dual currency investment involves a currency option which gives the bank the right to repay your principal and interest earned in either the base currency or the alternate currency.
- A part or all of the interest that you earn represents the premium that the bank pays you for the currency option
Is Dual Currency Product for you?
When investing in a Dual Currency Product, timing, choice of currencies and your personal investment preferences are all crucial. You might find a Dual Currency Product particularly suited to you:
- If you are indifferent to the two currencies chosen.
- In other words, you are comfortable receiving your money in either the base or the alternate currency.
- If you wish to hold on to a particular currency that is weakening.
- By investing in this currency in a Dual Currency Product, you may earn a potentially higher interest, plus you may also have a good chance of receiving your money back in the same currency.
- If you have the view that the exchange rate between the two currencies you have chosen appears to be stable.
- In this case, the limited exchange rate movement between the currencies will help to improve your interest differential gains.